Welcome on board! It’s great to have you on the Sports for Schools team. We now need to start creating the collateral that we use to promote our athletes, so we need you to send us some information by completing the form below.
The primary pieces of collateral that will be specific to athletes are:
- “Factoid posters” which are A3 posters that are sent to a school in advance of the event to put up in each classroom
- Meet the athlete page on the SFS website
- Wrist bands, with name and autograph, which are given as a thank you to children who have raised over £15
- “Prizes posters” which are A4 sized thank you posters given to children that have raised over £30
- Other marketing materials from time to time
What we need from you:
- Answers to the questions in the form below
- At least 4 high-res images of yourself (action shots and podium shots are preferrable)
- A high-res image of your signature
When completing the form please answer the questions in as much detail as possible. When uploading images, please ensure they are high-res and that you have permission to use them. If you are unsure about uploading files you can email or use WeTransfer to send them to [email protected].
Here are some examples of how your athlete collateral will look: